Beauty & Fashion

Charisma Spas all set to rejuvenate Bangalore

Fanfare and high celebrity quotient inaugurated the Charisma Spas in Bangalore. Misti Mukherjee, Manik Soni along with Ritesh Deshmukh, Aftab Shivdasani, Sonu Sood, Sameer Dattani, Ronit Roy were all there from Mumbai for the launch.

Charishma Spa launch - Ritesh Deshmukh, Manik Soni, Mishti Mukherjee, Sonu Sood, Aftab Shivdasani. Photograph: Nishal LamaCharishma Spa launch - Ritesh Deshmukh, Manik Soni, Misti Mukherjee, Sonu Sood, Aftab Shivdasani.

Bollywood actress Misti Mukherjee, also popular for her stints in the Sandalwood Industry, along with Manik Soni, inaugurated the new branch of Charisma Spa. The evening's star quotient was really high with actors like Ritesh Deshmukh, Aftab Shivdasani, Sonu Sood, Sameer Dattani, Ronit Roy and others having come down all the way from Mumbai to be a part of the launch.

Saumya Tandan Photograph: Nishal LamaSaumya Tandan Photograph: Nishal Lama
Speaking to the Bangalore girl – Misti Mukherjee – it was pretty evident that though her plate was full with projects in days to come – both from mainstream cinema and down South, her corporate image is not something that she wanted to ignore. And so, it made sense to see this young vivacious lady start her own spa centres across the country. Speaking about the Charisma Health Beauty and Rejuvination Spa Centres, Misti said, “My association with Charisma began when Mr. Soni signed me as their brand ambassador”. “Spas can be a great place for a proper rejuvenation of one’s body, and I am extremely delighted to have been associated with this venture.”

Hosting the show, Saumya Tandon looked elegantly beautiful in the blue gown she wore for the evening. The Indian actress, more popularly known as the host for the Dance India Dance reality show, was delighted to have been a part of the event in Bangalore. Speaking about the city, she said, “This is my first visit to Bangalore, and I am extremely delighted to have come here. I have just heard about how unpolluted the city is, and it definitely feel great to see and feel everything myself.” While she awaits for the Season 3 of Dance India Dance, she asserted that she would make the most of her visit to Bangalore. “I am a very foodie person, and I will surely taste the indigenous food of the place, for that’s what matters. You cannot have them everywhere,” she added.

Aftab Shivdasani with Sonu Sood. Photograph: Nishal LamaAftab Shivdasani with Sonu Sood.

Currently, Charisma Health Beauty and Rejuvenation Centres are spread across four major cities: Mumbai, Bangalore, Daman and Vapi. Apparently, the spa in Bangalore is one of teh biggest spa centres in the country. “A lot of planning has gone behind the spa in Bangalore, which is why we are launching it here now. In the beauty section, we have both men and women’s beauty saloon’s. We will also offer non-surgical treatments like weight loss in our health section,” said Mr. Soni. He added, “We like to maintain a very good relationship with clients, and they are from all walks of life. This precisely is the reason why we have got so many actors today to be a part of this launch. They believe in us, and it’s only for the kind of work we have shown them.”

Charisma (Beauty-Style-Wellness)

974, 80th Feet Road,
4th Block, Near Maharaja Hotel
Koramangala, Bangalore -530034 Map

080-41313530 / 41217355 91-9886274446

Photos More Photos

Tags: harisma spas bangalore, spa centres, bollywood actress, misti mukherjee

10 comments

Deepak Sep 04th, 2011 01:30 AM

This spa sucks.The  service quality is very poor  and also unhygenic.The charges for massages are very high at 3000INR.There are better option like 5th   element in Bangalore.

The duration of the massages are not kept.Two therapist try to finish 45 minutes with 20 minutes...Putting few celebrity picture does make a good spa.The front desk staff also sucks.They are more interested in fliching you by offering membership

anil Aug 17th, 2011 11:12 PM

i dont have any experience of spa , i want 2 experience it plzzzzzzz help meee........

sunandita Jul 29th, 2011 07:10 PM

Charisma Spa (located at Koramangala, Bangalore) boasts itself to be one of the poshest beauty salons on Bangalore. But their service is worst and their behavior is simply intolerable. They don't know how to behave with clients.

Last time I visited, they behaved so BADLY with me. Is this how you treat your clients? They were not even bothered that they lost a client. And their shop manager is so rude and ill-behaved that you feel as if you have come to a fish market and not a beauty salon to relax. She simply shouts at everyone including the customers.

Seriously guys, stop going to Charisma Spa, Koramangala, Bangalore. You don't want to experience it!

sunandita roy Jul 29th, 2011 07:05 PM

Ganesh Jul 18th, 2011 11:32 PM

I see not a good opinion about this SPA center. A question to the Manager/owner ? If we take the service through Snap Deal, do you dicrease or do you have any conditions ? or do you give the same service similar to the customer who come to your center without the discounted coupun?

hdh May 21st, 2011 03:01 AM

stay away from this spa..very bad service ..rates are too epxenive staff is road side...owner will loot u with ur money stay away....they have no idea what massage is what oil or hair color to use.......

Santhosh Mar 30th, 2011 07:50 PM

i have visited this spa. Most cheapest attitude i have seen for people. I wasn't happy with their services. Rate 3/10. Will never visit this place in my life time.

anonymous Mar 11th, 2011 11:35 PM

My friends and I bought this coupon for spa services for 'Charisma Spa' located in Koramangala.The service was pathetic. We paid 500 each, and believe me even if i got free coupons i would never visit that place.
I'll state a couple of reasons for the disappointing experience:
1)The receptionists put u off completely...they tryin convincin you to get the worst thing done
2)My friend and i got Rejuvenating Face treatment and a tan removal respectively. Thats what they said they would do.But all they did was an amateur good-for-nothing regular facial that could have been better at a 3rd grade parlour for 150 bucks. My friend broke into pimples while I looked three shades darker.
3)While you are sent to get your massage/facial done the surrounding instead of being calm n quiet sounds like a fish market with the receptionist yelling at the top of her voice!
4)Not only was it 500 rs down the drain but I was asked to pay a service charge of 500 over n above that!100% service charge wtf?
5)In the hurry to get out of the shady place we left a bag there that contained valuable stuff. We returned in ten mins and no one seemed to have a clue about it..very fishy place!!!
I wouldnt suggest this place to any!!horrible!

James Jan 18th, 2011 04:04 PM

Aftab looks like a  fat dude..

Vidya Sury Aug 28th, 2010 10:23 PM

That's not Sonu Sood in these pictures. It is Aashish Chaudhary.

What a blooper - and twice over!

Cheers