B:blunt hairdressing academy in Bangalore
B:blunt Academy is here to give you that extra edge in the fashion industry and in the field of hairdressing.
If you have a creative flair, passion for people, the desire to be a leader in the fashion industry and a career in hair dressing is what you want to pursue, then the b:blunt academy will prepare you for a successful career. At b:blunt they don’t just educate you, they train you like they would if they were to hire you. The b:blunt academy which was recently launched in Bangalore is led by acclaimed hairstylist and British Hairdressing Awards winner - Brent Barber who is known to have styled famous celebrities like Agyness Deyn, Kate Moss, Kiran Rao, Rowan Atkinson and cricket legend Shane Warne.
“I truly believe education is the key to progression”, declares Brent Barber. “I’m thankful to have worked with some great hairdressers throughout my career but am even more thankful to have had the guidance of some great teachers. Now is the time to get into hairdressing... especially in India. b:blunt academy is offering world class education right here in Bangalore now”, he adds.
“Education plays a huge role in our industry. Styles are constantly changing and techniques ever evolving! It is important for every hair stylist no matter how senior to always educate and train themselves in order to keep up with current trends. The b:blunt academy pays a lot of attention to the training of each and every student and covers everything from theory to practical. With a variety of courses tailored for everyone from beginners to experts, the b:blunt academy ensures there is a course suited for everyone.” says Adhuna Bhabani Akhtar, Creative Director, b:blunt.”
The different courses offered by b:blunt are:
1) Six Month Foundation Course - The Foundation Course will orient you in the best possible way, with the fundamental techniques of brand philosophy. The b:blunt foundation course does not require any prior formal experience, but your hard work and passion for the hair profession are key factors.
2) Salon Essentials - The 4 Week Salon Essentials Course has been designed for recently qualified stylists as well hairdressers wanting to polish and refine their classic techniques to achieve a higher caliber with contemporary and creative work. This course focuses on the skills of salon stylists, encouraging participants to take their abilities to the next level.
3) Advance Academy - b:blunt’s Advanced Course is structured to help you achieve your personal best.
4) Mens – b:blunt’s barbering course takes you through classic shapes to fashion-focus work, shape refinement, scissor over comb techniques and includes different outlines and finishing techniques. The course module encompasses all hair lengths and leaves you skilled in the dedicated cutting, styling and finishing techniques essential for barbering.
5) b:blunt @ Home - If you are already a working hairdresser, then spending time away from the salon can be a barrier to training. Keeping this in mind they have developed an in-salon training programme which will bring training methods, faculty and curriculum right to your door step.
b: blunt Academy
3, Marielle Apartments, Ground Floor
Magrath Road, Bangalore Map