Education

German Language Courses at Max Mueller Bhavan

Max Mueller Bhavan is offering Regular German Language Courses from 6th January' 10 and Weekend German Language courses at all levels

The Goethe-Institut/Max Mueller Bhavan is offering Regular German
Language Courses from 6th January 2010 and Weekend German Language
Courses at all levels from 9th January 2010.

These courses are designed according to the Common European Framework of
Reference for Languages. The courses are conducted in a learner-friendly
ambience by highly qualified, trained teachers (trained in India and at
our Head Office in Munich, Germany), using the latest interactive
teaching methods and state-of-the-art equipment.

Besides the general language courses, we also have on offer tailor-made
courses and inter-cultural workshops to cater to the needs of the
corporate sector. These equip professionals with the confidence to
travel to Germany without having to think about embarrassing etiquette
blunders.

Registrations are open for all levels.

For further details and registration, please contact:
Goethe-Institut/Max Mueller Bhavan
716 CMH Road, Indiranagar 1st Stage
Bangalore 560 038
Tel: +91 80 2520 5305/06/07/08; Fax: +91 80 2520 5309
german@bangalore.goethe.org

Or register online at: www.goethe.de/bangalore

Max Mueller Bhavan

716, CMH Road, 1st Stage,
CMH Road, Indiranagar,
Indiranagar, Bangalore -560038 Map

9180 2520 5305/06/07
Tags: bangalore, Max Mueller Bhavan, CMH Road, Learn german

12 comments

mohit arora Mar 20th, 2011 11:58 AM

i am persuing my btech right now and which to learn german  so can you tell me the admission procedure and the fee structure

Jitendra Rao Feb 18th, 2011 04:19 PM

sir i want to learn german language from delhi max muller bhawan pls suggest me what i have to do for that i want to know the discription of the whole course.
i called the dehi branch i got to know that there is language course in levels but i want to whole thing about the course
pls......... reply

bhavya bhola Feb 16th, 2011 03:39 PM

actualyy i am pursuing ma 12th right now.. lyk ma examz wil be getting over on 13th april and i wish to learn german language immediately after it so i would like to know whether the courses available are for undergraduates or not.. and olso about the fees structure and other necesary information..like is dere any entranc exam olso or not??
do reply at the erliest..

sundeep kumar singh Dec 20th, 2010 07:43 PM

i have completed my 12th and want to learn german from your  institut ,please guide me if i can persue my B.A and learn german together and I want to know what is the fees strutuer and other information.......waiting for an early reply

doyel mazumdar Aug 23rd, 2010 01:17 PM

I want to know about the German Language Courses at Max Mueller Bhavan in kolkata. Please tell me about the concern person, course fee

mebin mohan Jul 22nd, 2010 04:00 PM

hello....My name is mebin from kerala.I am working as a nurse in Mangalore..And my wife is in austria,so i would to go there.before that i need to learn german.so kindly advise me about your course,,next intake when it is,fee structure so on so...hope you can send me a detail about the course and aboved mentioned.thank you...

nupur banerjee Jun 21st, 2010 10:45 AM

i have completed my 12th this year and want to learn german from your  institut ,please guide me if i can persue my b.com and learn german together.......waiting for an early reply

ashitpratap Jun 09th, 2010 10:28 AM

i want to knw abt german courses and its future in india if possible bfore joining...............
9901022881

snehal shah May 10th, 2010 05:40 PM

i hav given exam of german certificate from rande inst.
i am from german side and i am good

snehal shah May 10th, 2010 05:37 PM

i hav given german certificates exam from ranade institute. i am from commerce side and i want to do career in M.B.A. and in german,is it possible?can i do both at a time????please,guide me,because i am good and interested in german very much,,,,are there sum career options in combination of german

Mritunjay Sanyal May 08th, 2010 12:36 PM

Dear Sir/ Madam ,

I am working in Exhibition logistics in Bangalore ,

HITESH SAXENA Mar 20th, 2010 11:10 AM

Can u tell me about ur fee structure

Add your comment...