Business

New place to Shop-Reliance Trends

Bengaluru’s’ first Reliance Trends store at Richmond Road

Reliance Retail brings Reliance Trends to Bengaluru, after a successful launch of 10 other stores in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Jallandhar, Ahmedabad and Kochi.

Reliance Trends, the Apparel, Luggage and Accessories specialty store is spread over 18,000 square feet of shopping area, and offers more than 100 Indian and International brands which are the best in apparel, cosmetics and accessories. It has been designed to offer high quality shopping experience to the Indian consumer, with wide aisles, coordinated displays and highly trained fashion associates offering best in class customer assistance.

The store offers ample parking to consumers with a capacity to host up to 100 cars or 200 two-wheelers at any given time.

Announcing the launch, Arun Sirdeshmukh, Chief Executive, Reliance Trends said, “We are thrilled to bring Reliance Trends to Bengaluru, We are confident that the latest fashion and high quality of our products at very affordable prices will be welcomed by Bengaluru’s discerning consumers. At Reliance Trends we bring the best of the brands including many from Reliance’s own collection, all under one roof, thereby, delivering fantastic choice and quality at an affordable price. “

The uniqueness of the store lies in an uncompromising attention to quality in all products, the high fashion quotient in its seasonal collections, The innovative Technology solutions offered in products such as “Arromatic tees” for infants, “Ever White” Shirts and “Travel Suits” for men. and “Performax” activewear products for men and women. All this, at unbelievable and very affordable prices, such as Rs. 199 for a shirt, Rs. 299 for jeans or Rs. 79 for kidswear

Reliance Trends offers a whole host of brands across men’s, women’s and children’s categories to fulfill every customer need. Some of the most renowned brands in the country like Peter England, John Players, Raymond, Vimal , Reid and Taylor, Contra, Jockey, Spykar, Miss Players, 109F, etc are present at Reliance Trends.

Reliance Trends caters not just to the Ready-to-wear consumer, but also the large number of men and women who prefer to shop for fabric and tailor their clothes. This is possible due to the unique mix of fabric and Ready-to-Stitch brands in men’s and women’s respectively and the “Tailoring Service” facility within the store.

Reliance’s own brands include, Network range of garments which comprises of formal office wear collection for men and women, while the Netplay range, showcases a smart casual collection for the evolving workplace. The DNMX range has been developed with a clear focus on the youth of India, offering them exclusively crafted fashion garments like Denims, T shirts etc. Graviti, the innerwear range for men offer the best of inner and lounge wear for today’s man.

Sparsh range of Indian wear for women, offers the finest collection of Salwar Kurtas, Churidars and a fast evolving Mix n Match range of garments. Hushh, the lingerie line for women offers an extensive range of innerwear and sleepwear for the discerning woman. Panda, has been developed for infants and toddlers, while the Frendz range of garments would compliment the wardrobes the growing generation of boys and girls. Grip, the range of luggage, includes travel luggage, office luggage, school and hand bags.

Reliance Retail is located close to Lifestyle, Richmond Road.
Reliance Retail Address:

Reliance Trends

62/2, Richmond Road, Next to Sapphire Toys
Bangalore
Richmond Town, Bangalore -560025 Map

Tags: Reliance Trends, new place to shop, Peter England, John Players, Raymond, Vimal , Reid and Taylor, Contra, Jockey, Spykar, Miss Players, Salwar Kurtas, Churidars, luggage, office luggage, school, hand bags, the Apparel, Luggage and Accessories

12 comments

vikash deep sinha Jan 15th, 2011 04:00 PM

Please mail me about reliance trends offer in bhopal

NEELKIRAN Dec 06th, 2010 02:17 PM

kindly mail me email address or contact no of person for getting information regarding opening of reliance trend @ DB-CITY in bhopal,Madhya Pradesh.thax

Mary Francis Oct 19th, 2010 12:58 PM

Any shop in Kanpur(U.P.)?

nagarajan.a Oct 08th, 2010 06:14 AM

when we went for a kerala tour with family we have purchased dress materials in yr mangalore shop.we have been given some special offers with cards to be used before specific dates.Since we are from trichirappalli tamilnadu,we could not find any reliance trends shop in our area.kindly list the shops /locations

jeet Oct 05th, 2010 03:06 PM

hi, is there any reliance trends in patiala, punjab. i have just heard and i am keen to visit there. if anyone knew kindly tell me.

Manohar Aug 23rd, 2010 09:33 PM

I went to Mangalore city center to purchase jeans pants and T shirts. It was evening time and raining. So, I came out from the retail showroom in a hurry without trailing( I know this mistake was committed from my side). The sales girl said that I could exchange any items that I purchased if those did not suite. Hence, I went to the retail shop on next day.  The security boy who takes care about customers bags acted bit in a rude manner. I moved into the shop, the lady who was standing at the door said that I could exchange the pants which suits my needs and the sales girl who takes care of that section helped me to exchange the pants. I exchanged the pant on the assumption that I would be charged with the same price at which I purchased initially. The sales girl told me to go to billing section. The billing staff suggested me to go to customer care. Here, the new drama started. The customer care girl started to educate me on how I need to act like a customer. She said that not in Reliance shop, if I go to any other shop, how I need to behave with the sales men. Actually, I did not commit any mistake. Even, I am working in a US based MNC as a Customer Satisfaction Supervisor. I need NOT be trained on how we need to behave with the customer. I am working there to satify our customers and NOT to educate them of thier behaviour. we do NOT PUT any burden on customers’ head even if the mistake is from customer’s end. We will try to understand the situation and try to help the customer to keep the customer faith on our business. That’s why we are trained by the company. Since this a Reliance retail shop, I did not expect this kind of inconvince.

One manager was there. He also was failed to understand the situation. Finally, a supervisor came and understood the situation, resolved my inquiry (thank god).

Do the customers study well about the rules and regulations of the retail shop before coming there? Are the staffs who working in the retail show room directly came from their home (without any pre -training)? Its not a fact that explaining about the items to customers, receiving bills, etc. They should have good customer attracting and satisfying skills.

sunny jain Aug 17th, 2010 01:01 PM

i sunny  jain have visited many stores of yours in many places. i mostly go to rajahmundry for shopping i buy in reliance stores. i wish you that provide one stores of reliance in kakinada (a.p) . many preffer to have one in kakinada. please keep an stores in kakinada.

MAKS Apr 08th, 2010 10:29 PM

NO MR SANTOSH NOW IT HAS CHANGED. THEY HAVE CHANGED THEM SELVES AFTER YOUR COMMENTS. NOW YOU FEEL GREAT SHOPING EXPRIENCE............

mish Apr 04th, 2010 11:10 PM

wanted to know ab bit about their pvt label... how are they ??

CATTIE Jan 23rd, 2010 01:37 PM

I am in Bangalore today. Got up in my Cozy room of my FAVOURITE HOTEL in Bangalore, HOTEL SHELTON GRAND. As usual, took up the newspapers and founf a Pamplet in it, Advertisement of RELIANCE TRENDS. I never heard of Reliance going into Clothes and I was Eager to see this. The most attractive thing of all was that they have a ’REPULIC DAY SPECIAL, UPTO 26th JAN, 2010.’     ’BUY RS. 1950/- AND GET RS 1950/-’.

Now this was TOO TEMPTING to RESIST. And they also open at 9.00 a.m. so early before the crowd flows in. And another Offer. 5% Extra Discount for Shoppers coming before 1 p.m.

You won’t believe, the HYPER SHOPPER that I am, I rushed into some clothes, caught a Rick and went hunting for this place at Richmond Road.

Oh Gals!, Guys! You MUST go here and get this offer. Do you know I shopped for      Rs. 1950/- and then again had to shop for the Free Rs. 1950/-.    Finally, I had to drag myself to the Cash Counter pay just Rs 1950/- and took back 3 HUGE BAGS OF EXQUISITE STUFF.

And the Staff there are so nice. They have the most Wonderful Chiffon Sarees and Churidar Material pieces. And Guess What, I got Superb Ladies Jeans Capries in JUST RS. 199/-.

The Earings and Clips sections always pulls me to them with strong magnets.

Kids range of clothes also were great.

Honestly I had to make the salesman, calculate my Goodies nearly 5 times, as I just did not know what to pick and what to leave.

OOOH! I’M SOOOO SOOOO HAPPY! I normally get ENORMOUS PLEASURE SHOPPING. ITS IS LIKE A ’STRESS BUSTER’ for us Women. Whenever I’m Down and Lonely, All I Need is to get Hot Cash and rush to the nearest Mall or Store.

AND BELIEVE ME GALS, IF THERE ARE SUCH SUPERB FASHION STORES LIKE RELIANCE TRENDS AROUND..............THERE WON’T BE ANY MORE DEPRESSED WOMEN AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, U too can visit them, they’ve got Hot Stuff in T-Shirts and Track-Suits. And loads of Silk Shirts.

THIS CITY OF BANGALORE NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME!

Wish I could stay a day more and shop more tomorrow!!! But My Mumbai is Missing Me and I really have to go back.

So Bye then, Take Care. And for those of You in Bangalore, DON’T MISS OUT ON ’RELIANCE TRENDS’.

Love
Cattie

tilakkumar Jul 15th, 2009 03:11 PM

Its really very worst service the relience trends personnel giving to customer. They are not trained & dont know about the products

santoshs2804 Jul 09th, 2009 11:56 AM

Relience trend cudtomer service is not good. I been to outlet which is opp to Bharti Axa LIC, richmond road on 09.07.09 at 11.00am but  untill then it was closed. There was no staff & other personnel to take care. I was wating upto 11.40am & no response came from any staff. The staff over there were not aware of the products, prices etc..& Offers..
If this is the response u may loose your customers

Add your comment...