- GAGAN LEEKHA
Senior Project Manager (PMP and Certified Scrum Master) with Management and techno-functional background in IT and Finance. Currently working in IT with Finance and Manufacturing domain managing multi-location teams on variety of skill-sets. Have previous experience in Artificial Intelligence on Param Supercomputers as well as varied Finance and Healthcare IT background.
Innovative and highly competent business and technology leader with 14+ years experience developing creative technology solutions that enhance performance, effect change, drive profits and growth. PMI certified PMP and Agile Certified Scrum Master with specialization in Onsite-Offshore operations with strong focus on Cost and Risk management along with new Business Development. Excellent Client/Customer management skills with attention to detail for data and deliverables.
- Member of IIM-B Alumni.
- Member of ScrumAlliance.
- Landmark Forum graduate.
Senior Project Manager,- Fidelity Enterprise Operations (FEO) Business Unit
• Managed India operations for FEO Business unit for multiple projects with teams of 114 associates spanned across Bangalore, Gurgaon and Chennai.
• Managed and Executed operations for various groups (Inbound, Outbound, Business Intelligence, Documentum and eAccess) for Enterprise Processing Services (EPS), Enterprise Records Management (ERM), Fidelity Supply Management (FSM) and Customer Communication Services (FMX, CSTAMP, EDMS) as a part of FEO business unit.
• Responsible for portfolio and people management along with recruitment and demand management for FEO with strong customer focus.
• Projected cost/risk assessments and managed Business Partners Expectations through PSAT survey
• Managed broad spectrum of IT projects types including Development, Maintenance & Enhancement, Technology Migration and Production Support.
- Center of Excellence (CoE)
• Setup Documentum and CRM Siebel Center of Excellence within Fidelity-India in collaboration with the US Business partners.
• Enabled high-quality, cost effective, end-to-end Content Management solutions using Documentum.
• Executed billable projects for various BUs within Fidelity by partnering with them and providing consulting services and techno-functional trainings to them.
- General Management
• Designed business requirements for the IT Governance operations based on the COBIT framework
• Calibrated Span of control and Complexity Index scores for Fidelity projects as a part of Organizational Modeling.
• Designed multi-utility organizational tools like Feedback Tracker system, Resource Utilization tools and Employee Scorecard.
• Represented IT as a Communications SPOC and initiated IT newsletter - Plexus.
• Succession Planning and Risk mitigation along with Training
• Identified and executed Support Projects for Process improvement using Six Sigma
• Prepared business value plan to introduce variability and change in the engagement model.,Fidelity Investments
PMP, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Artificial Intelligence, Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM)
Leadership building, Organizational development, Strategic planning, Professional networking, Travel, Gourmet cooking, Reading, New technology