Asst.Manager - Marketing,To develop marketing strategic planning programs, corporate communications, Facilitate client development through marketing & Business development.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design, implement, and facilitate marketing and sales plans for the firm. Support and facilitate development and implementation of section business/marketing and sales plans.
• Develop sales training programs for the sales staff and ensure that they are well trained and effectively carry out the sales efforts towards the goal of obtaining quality results, which are sustainable over time.
• Participate actively in branding and brand development.
• Business Development, building partnerships both internally and externally, stakeholder management
• Plan and administer the firm’s Marketing Operations budgets.
• Organize and implement client relations
• Customer development activities
• Special events includes ATL & BTL Activities
Oversee business development activities including:
• Efforts through Business Development Coordinator
• Assisting IPCs in strategic planning for client presentations, etc
• Offer coaching for prospective client meetings, presentations, etc.
• Work with regional offices on designing and implementing prospecting and client contact systems.
• Oversee corporate communications activities through a PR agency including:
• Public relations efforts
• External vendors and consultants
• Develop and administer marketing database which includes client and prospect information, mailing list applications, access to financial reports, etc.
• Oversee firm’s electronic marketing efforts including supervision of Web site design and maintenance.,DLF