- Shrivatsa Navalgund
• Setting up HR function in startup organizations, managing HR function in large Indian & multi-national organizations to effectively leading and managing ramp-downs & site closures.
• Leading various HR transformation / strategic projects in Talent Acquisition/ Recruitment, Talent Branding, HR Service Delivery (Payroll, C&B, Rewards, PMS, HRIS), Employee Engagement, HR Automation, HR Outsourcing (Payroll & Benefits Administration) and Employee rebadging.
• Identifying and driving opportunities to reduce HR service delivery costs by designing and implementing processes that maximize efficiencies, establish accountabilities, and enable predictability.
• Building large scale hiring capacities, developing new recruiting channels across India. Developing, tracking, analyzing and delivering critical hiring metrics, trends, and results for continuous improvement of recruiting strategies and processes. Managing vendors, ensuring process compliance and audits.
• Managing responsibility of developing and implementing various On-boarding and Employee Engagement interventions.
• Managing large, complex teams based out of different locations in India. Providing managerial leadership, coaching/feedback, setting performance scorecards, monitoring service level expectations, and developing high impact & performing teams.
• Leading Six Sigma projects in the areas of Recruitment, Training Throughput and Productivity Improvement.
Director Human Resources,Responsible for HR Operations, Employee Retention, Performance Management and Career Progression, Payroll & Benefits, and all other regional ER activities. Responsible for formulating and implementing employee motivational programs, managing employee relations, introducing innovative HR practices & caring for all statutory compliance across the three centers of Bangalore, Pune & Thane. Adept in Visa rules & regulations.
These centers at Bangalore, Pune & Thane house & service clients across multiple verticals such as Technology, Telecom, Automotive & Financial. The Bangalore center houses an additional LOB that of HR Outsourcing Services.,Convergys India Services Pvt. Ltd
HR Leadership Experience (Generalist and Recruitment) in Consulting, IT and ITES/BPO organizations with special focus on HR Strategy Planning & Deployment, Employee Engagement, HR Shared Services, Compensation & Benefits, Leadership and Frontline Recruiting, HR Process Automation, PeopleSoft HRMS, HR Analytics, HR Scorecard, HR Outsourcing and aligning HR functions with the business objectives of the organization.